We Have More Than 40 Years of Experience. [email protected]
ban

Gas-insulated switchgear hitachi and abb micro water

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Hitachi to Strengthen Energy ...· PDF fileABB Ltd (NYSE:ABB, "ABB") and has signed an agreement with ABB. Hitachi plans to initially acquire an 80.1% stake in the Power Grids business and expects to close the acquisition in the first half of 2020, making Power Grids a consolidated subsidiary. Hitachi has entered into a purchase option to acquire the remaining 19.9% stake in

[email protected]
Get Quick Quote

Need more information about our products and prices?Just contact us, we are waiting for you!

  • productname
  • name
  • email
  • telephone
  • message

Relate Product

CONTACT CONTACT US

Are You Looking for A Consultant?

toTop
Click avatar to contact us
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?
Chat Online